
For months now I've been trying to think of/execute more exciting
activities for Theo that we can do at home, since sometimes you just
need at home days. Finger painting was an activity that I wanted to do
with Theo, and meant to do outdoors in Shreveport, but honestly just
never wanted to really deal with the mess...until today. I decided that
we needed to do a fun activity, and thanks to a trip to Hobby Lobby
last night we are loaded up on some new art supplies that are kid
friendly. So today, I got Theo dressed in his smock, laid out a
cardboard box from the move and we painted. It only lasted about 20
minutes, but I think he had a good time. He also liked the bath he got
afterwards. It reminded me of the book Panda Bear's Paintbox with all
the colors of paint flowing down the drain.
No comments:
Post a Comment