Yesterday was a fun day! We got lots of "surprises" in the mail. :)
1. Diapers for Theo- glad they finally came because he was getting close to not having any!
2. New Microwave- Our microwave has been on the fritz for years! When we lived in Texas we had it repaired under warranty several times, in Louisiana it began sparking and smelling like something was burning. We debated not moving it with us, but we took it anyways, and have been using it until we could find a good new one!
| not a picture of the microwave, but here's the man who works so hard so we can have nice things! |
4. Special Mommy present for Mommy (although Daddy claims it's my birthday present from him): A ROOMBA! So, this is a little robot vacuum cleaner that is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! I feel spoiled for having one, because it was expensive, and really how hard is it to vacuum the house, but after letting it run this morning in the living room/dining room/kitchen/playroom, I have to say, it's so cool. You just program it to go and it vacuumed all those rooms, while Theo and I played in his room. It was gross to see how much dirt was collected from just those rooms! As of now, Theo's scared of it. He kinda grabbed my leg and his behind me while it was on, but I have a feeling after a few more runs of the house, I'll see Theo riding it across the room!
No comments:
Post a Comment