The earlier half of the week I spent cleaning the house inside and out before Mason came home. Mowed the lawn, washed floors, all that jazz. (Not too thrilling) and then Wednesday and Thursday I had work training. I am working on base for a national company called AAFES (Army Air Force Exchange Services) so we spend most of the days learning the ins and outs of the company policy. I was even informed that I could deploy to Afghanistan for a year if I wanted to go there and work...I think I'll stick to Texas, thank you. I have my second day of work tomorrow, which should be decent since I hear Saturdays are pretty slow.
Mason arrived home around11pm on Wednesday night. He got a ride with his friend Ed who also lives here, and was at IFS. He was pretty tired after the 9 hour car trip and had a headache because he was not used to seeing the sun for such a long time. He survived though, and it's great to have him home. Today he was back to work, working at a change of command ceremony on base. Other than that it was pretty much low key day. We got to look through our wedding photos, and then we walked to the gym and worked out. We're having a friendly who can lose the most body fat % by Sept. 30th. I've lost more inches, but he's lost more pounds, so we'll see how this all turns out. So far so good.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Life's Good
Posted by
Ellen
at
12:14:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment