Monday, July 30, 2007

Our House aka...the farm

This morning I awoke to (another) cricket in the house. Apparently the roaches are fading out while the crickets are definitely here and making a statement. I must admit though, that the crickets aren't as bad as the other, but still not that appealing to me. Rembrandt is enjoying his morning bath, while still being shy and slightly timid. Upon taking a stroll around the property I saw another familiar face (at least this time outside); we appear to have a baby prairie dog living in our yard (the grass is not long) but I saw him once before and again this morning he was crawling in the grass. As I was walking back inside admiring one of the many blue jays (or as Mason says, blue cardinals) a little gecko ran over my foot...ah life in the zoo, and this is all before 10am.

No comments: