Thursday, July 5, 2007

Projects, Projects, Projects

119 Hercules seems to be the address where nothing can get delivered too. Somehow my new debit card and a bookshelf we ordered disappeared into the abyss. Oh well. With Mason gone I have been taking on many household projects. I bought a dresser from someone on Craig's List so we now have somewhere for Mason to put his clothes. Also, I purchased and assembled a bigger desk for our office. I was very proud of myself. Today after much frustration with Office Depot losing our shipment, I went into the store and picked up our last bookcase. That will be tonight's big project, that and our new lawnmower. Our yard is beginning to look like a jungle, so Mason allowed me to purchase a lawnmower as my last and final purchase ever! Anyways, that means that we might finally have finished pictures to show soon. I had a job interview today that was okay, and another tomorrow. I'm hoping for the position tomorrow, but am still waiting to hear back about a teaching position for the fall.

No comments: