Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Things that tick me off...

...well, this post will focus on just one thing that ticks me off.  Trashing the local playgroup.  A few weeks ago, my mom and I took Theo to the park, and found empty water bottles everywhere.  It was gross, and it took us about 20 seconds to pick them up and throw them in the trash can that is at the park.  Tonight, I took Theo and Woodrow for a walk, and we ended up at the park for a little bit.  When we got there, someone, "Nicky" had written with chalk all over the playground equipment.  The chalk was on the park bench, there was a nice looking water bottle on top of the slide, and a pair of red shoes (which Theo later moved) on top of the jungle gym.  What the heck?!?  As a parent, I was annoyed that the park was trashed and that my almost-two-year-old understands (for the most part) that chalk is for the sidewalk, and not to put all over the play equipment.  Theo looked confused/concerned about what had happened.  As a parent, I was thinking that I'd be pretty annoyed if my kid came home with no shoes- and since Nicky signed her name in cursive with a star above the i, I'm guessing she's old enough to realize shoes should be worn home.  Just, don't make a mess in a public place!  Not that hard!  Oh yeah, the bucket of chalk, may have found a new home where it will be appreciated.  :)






Woodrow just napped while dreaming of dancing I suppose. 
 

No comments: