We all complain at some point or another, right? Well, there are a lot of complaints about living here in Minot. People complain about just about everything in this little town, and don't get me wrong, I have my moments where I'd like to have less cold or more variety of shopping, or my indoor play places etc...but I also know we must bloom where we are planted, and that creates some fun memories.
We're all about exploring and checking out new things in Minot, and in October, just before Halloween we had the opportunity to go to a Minot Knockouts game. The Knockouts are the Minot Roller Derby Team, and two spouses in our squadron are on the team. It was quite the experience. I pretty much had no clue what was going on. I tried to watch and pick-up on the rules, but with two wiggly boys it was a challenge.
Overall, it wasn't as violent as I thought it would be, but it was another great Minot experience, and a chance to cheer on fellow Air Force spouses doing what they do.
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment