We've been trying to hide the pacifiers during the day except for naps and bedtime, or the occasional bewitching hours, which means that Woodrow has been cooing and adding more words to his vocabulary. He can say woof woof, choo choo, ma ma (which is really more milk), dada, qua qua, hellooooo...we're working on more and more words every day and I think that he'll start catching on soon.
Woodrow is a sneaky one. He climbs on the coffee table, train table, he likes to run behind the living room couch in the small space between the wall (where there are lots of wires), he chases his big brother, and giggles whenever he's being tickled by Theo. He has that devilish grin when you want him to come to you or do something and then he runs the other way. But, he's really good about following verbal directions.
He's really gotten in to reading books lately and sitting down to listen to stories, which is exciting for me! He likes to get in our filing cabinet and pull our pens and pencils, and grab sticky notes and "write". Fortunately, the walls have been spared...so far.
What a sweet boy. He runs to us with open arms and loves to be cuddled, but also loves to be independent too. I'm enjoying the cuddles and snuggles, because I know before I know it, he'll be running around even more and the snuggles will be few and far between.
No comments:
Post a Comment