Earlier this year at the Minot Officers' Spouses' Club Annual Auction I
won bid on a few fun items (Mason was away so the checkbook was my date). One of the "items" I won in the live auction was a one hour flight with a couple we know up here. Well, with Mason being gone and us taking our trip, we were finally able to go in November when my parents were in town. Luckily for us the couple owns two planes, and they told Mason that he could just take me up without them-yay!
It was a really fun date! I had been up with Mason once before when we were in college and it was lots of fun, but I forgot how little plane there actually is between you and the open sky. We got to fly right over the base and our house, and all over Minot. It was fun to see different parts of town and we went a little Southwest to see the wind farms.
 |
| Our house from above |
|
 |
| He let me fly |
 |
| A few Buffs out there |
No comments:
Post a Comment