Friday, October 25, 2013

Meet Robert

Robert goes to the Zoo
One of the dearest friends I made in Shreveport is my friend Robert.  We worked together at the high school and was such a blessing to our family.  Theo just adores him, and I think the feeling is mutual.  After attending a conference for work, Robert passed on a teddy bear to Theo.  It's pretty funny because the bear has a little t-shirt that says "Physiology is Phun!"  Theo liked the bear, but it hasn't been until recently (August or so) that Theo has really had an attachment to the bear.  When I explained that Mr. Robert gave the bear to him, Theo decided the bear's name would be "Robert."  So now we have Robert the bear, who has many fun adventures around our house.  He frequently comes in the car with us, but he has to stay in the car when we go into stores.

A funny, undocumented story with Robert was after nap a week or two ago when Theo got a bloody nose during his nap time.  Fortunately most of the covers were clean, but Robert had to be washed.  When I told Theo that Robert needed a bath he went and put him in the bathtub.  He was very concerned that I took him to the washing machine.  (Normally Robert gets baths when Theo isn't aware it's happening).  Theo did like having a warm fresh-from-the-dryer Robert for bedtime.


"See llama Robert"

He holds Robert up to look at things

The llama was getting too close to Robert

Just the guys laying around

Snuggles watching tv

Robert is ready to eat

Good morning Robert

Sometimes Robert hides in Mommy's socks

Smush! 

Visiting Daddy's work for a Chili Cookoff

Daddy's Work





Robert's First Snow

Robert on Top


Robert likes to snuggle Woodrow too sometimes

No comments: