After Mason and I finished putting together our wedding album we created our "money left over for Christmas budget." As we've been saying everything's a little slower and BIGGER in Texas...including traffic tickets. As I was on my way to a meeting with the Burkburnett school district and was stopped for going 8 miles over the speed limit...28mph in 20mph zone. The kicker, it was a school zone, which means extra fines. All in all this 8mph over the limit will cost a whopping $250 for the ticket and traffic school...a major BUMMER!
Meanwhile, I am officially registered to substitute in the Burkburnett School District, and I have a job tomorrow subbing for 4th and 5th grade at a charter school in Wichita Falls. I'm a little nervous, but helpful in-between work at the shoppette this will be some extra moolah to rebuild the Christmas and savings funds.
We attended a "town hall" meeting today on base that was for the base housing. It provided some helpful information and Mason and I voiced our opinions, but overall it went well. Rembrandt is wearing away at his wheel so we will probably have to replace some parts soon otherwise in the middle of the night he'll roll off the cage. 
No comments:
Post a Comment