Saturday, September 8, 2007

Another day, another dollar

I think there may have already been a post with this title, but oh well. Finally Mason got to sleep for endless hours while I was off to work from 9:30-5:30. Saturdays at work are LONG! We had a nice stir fry dinner, Mason actually branched out and ate some new vegetables to include onions, red peppers, squash, and green peppers. I guess if they're small enough...we played some racquetball and pumped iron after dinner. I guess I need more practice because Mason continually beats me at racquetball.

Last night we went to an assignment night at the club. They have these every 6 weeks and announce the planes that the graduation class will be flying. There were lots of F16s handed out as well as lots of Italian and Germany planes. There's lots of rumors going on now about a lack of F22s being given out because of the fiscal year ending, and rumors are flying that F16 pilots are getting stuck being in UAVs after only two or three years. Hopefully all will be worked out by the time Mason is graduating.

We're looking forward to a day off tomorrow. We might go to a movie on base. Oktoberfest is at the end of this month oddly enough, but not sure we're going to pop for the tickets since we aren't drinkers. But, we're both looking forward to the air show in October.

No comments: