I am so honored and excited that I am on the launch team for Jen Hatmaker's latest book. It was so good. I will be rereading. You can preorder it now from your local bookstore. Be prepared for more comments on this one!
Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You by Jen Hatmaker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Jen’s latest book is one which I will return to many times. Get your highlighters, journals, and hearts ready. I marked something important on almost every page of this book. There wasn’t one chapter that left me unmoved. Jen drops truth bombs left and right, she weaves in humorous personal stories, and includes research to drive her points home. I will be rereading this book again shortly. I think you could read this in one sitting or sit with each chapter for a day or two and let it sink in. This book is a good yes. Do it. Read the book.
Sunday, March 22, 2020
Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire!
Posted by
Ellen
at
10:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment