For my Facebook friends, you've seen this photo and video in the past
day. I can't help but share it again, and I WISH the photo had been
captured with a real camera so that the quality was better. But man, oh
man. I cry and get teary when I see this photo. I LOVE it. Mason was
flying, and we were reading a story before bed. They were both being
so good and attentive and just being awesome kids. I'm so LUCKY to be
their mom. There are tough days, but gosh, these little smiles just
make every moment worth it. Woodrow's smile just makes me want to smile
ear to ear. His little eyebrows are always so expressive, and Theo's
cheesin' smile is just adorable. I want to keep this little boys little
forever. I want to have more little ones wrapped in my arms in the
future. I love being a mom and I'm so grateful that THIS is who I get
to spend my days with.
Friday, June 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment