Thursday, February 12, 2015

MRWE: Skeleton Twins and Divergent


 This movie was disappointing.  Any hint of funny was shown all in the previews, and nothing more.  The movie was about two adults (siblings) depressing lives and how they are escape death on the same day and come to have a reconnection, but it was just a drawn out bore.  
I was pretty skeptical about Divergent at first, because first it's not really my movie genre, and despite that, I actually enjoyed the Hunger Games series, so I wasn't sure about this movie in the beginning.  It was pretty good, despite the fact that I think watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager has ruined my opinion of Shailene Woodley.  Nevertheless, the movie was okay.  I'd recommend it as a rental, and not a movie theater movie.  I'm actually reading the book right now, and enjoying it, so I'm sure we will venture to see the sequel when it comes out this year.  



No comments: