Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Theo at 20 months

I was going to just do a combined 20-21 month old post, but decided to go ahead and write this one late so that I could keep different memories separated for his memory book, which I'm hoping to do yearly as a belated birthday gift idea. 

Height and weight about about the same as last month, although he may be a bit taller.  He's wearing 18-24 month clothes now and I'm happy he can finally wear some shorts with the warmer weather!  Although it's been leading to some very bruised and scraped knees. 

Funny & New Theo "Tricks"

--When he's looking for something or trying to think he'll look around and say, "hmmm", it's very funny and we're all doing it now. 

--E-I-E-I-O refers to farms and farm animals, so if we pass a farm he'll call it the EIEIO, or if he sees a farm on tv or book, that's how he refers to it.

--He is really interested in the "baby in mommy's tummy".  Anytime we've asked him if it is a boy or a girl, if he provides an answer, it's always been "gurl", so we'll see if he's right in another few weeks.

--Theo is EXCELLENT about cleaning up his toys!  He's really good about it, and that makes my life a little bit easier. 

-He likes to say bye, bye to all of his toys and any people that are in the house before we go out somewhere.

--If he's being shy with strange friends or new people, he'll usually give them a high five as a warm up.

Some of Theo's new words:
Ice
Pizza
Chicken
French Fry
Juice
Salsa
Sauce
Ketchup
Car
MOon
Mail
Hippo
Airplane
Deer
Moose
Neigh
Hat
Block
Five (as in high)
Phone
Man
Park
Slide
Tunnel
Truck
Joe
Choo Choo
Stick


No comments: