



After my last post, I figured I'd comment first that this purchase was a Mason-agreed to purchase. :) Although after the dissertation email I sent him, he probably just didn't want to argue about it. So $49.00 later, Theo and I have a great swimming pool (and pump) for the backyard. I didn't want to be waddling to the base pool everyday, paying the entrance fee, and having to rely on their hours, when I'm so pregnant. Also, once the baby arrives that pretty much rules me out for swimming the rest of the summer season here, so an inflatable pool would give me the option of letting Theo play any day, but also letting my mom or Mason let him play once the baby was born. I really wanted a pool that was big enough for an adult to sit in and be covered in more than an inch of water, so I looked for a bigger pool. We tried it out already once this week and it was great! Next time though, I'll have to place the drain on a downward slant and put the water in before nap time so that it's warmer by the time Theo's ready to play. He didn't seem to mind, but I sat on the sidelines. After an hour though he was shivering, but that first day of entertainment was worth the money. We'll be back out this afternoon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment