Friday, February 1, 2013

We're having (another) baby, my baby and me!

Mason, Theo, and I are so excited to announce that we'll be welcoming another sweet little baby into our lives.  The whole thing has been just as exciting as when we found out about being pregnant with Theo.  I'm currently almost 13 weeks along!  Hello second trimester.  :)

The first trimester went well, although I'm glad December is over.  I was pretty nauseous and beyond exhausted.  I think it's pretty much like the last pregnancy, but then I was working full time so I didn't have time to focus on not feeling well.  It's a blessing that Theo is still napping well in the afternoons, because I've been napping as well.

8.5 weeks pregnant
We've had two appointments at the Ob/Gyn so far and the baby is doing superbly!  When I went to the doctor on Thursday I was surprised to get an ultrasound.  The baby had grown so much in 4 weeks and already has a cute little nose.  The baby was even moving around already- I have another mover on my hands!

My due date is August 10th, with the possibility of delivering a week sooner if I need a repeat C-section.  We'll see what my new doctor in North Dakota thinks about all that.  Again, we're not going to find out the gender or reveal any names (not that we have any picked out).    


We've already been behind on taking weekly belly photos (especially since it feels like it is quickly expanding), but we'll try to be better.  Mason will be back in town soon and will help out with that.  We're trying to tell Theo about the baby in mommy's tummy, and while you'd think he has no clue, he started all on his own to life my shirt and give a good ole whack.  Already beating up his younger sibling.  We're also working on saying "baby". 


12.5 weeks pregnant
Looking forward to sharing more news about our expanding family! 

No comments: