Sunday, January 27, 2013

If you give a Theo a Muffin...

Mason has been out of town for a little over a week now, and some days have been more challenging with Theo than others.  Really he's a good boy, and we've been having lots of fun and staying busy.  Today I was just overly tired from staying up late, so little things got to me more than usual, but I decided that we both needed to end the day with a positive, so I decided that Theo and I would make some chocolate chip muffins. 
 

After I put the ingredients together, Theo got to practice his new "skill" of putting trash into the garbage can.  

 Theo gave some stirs and Mommy gave some stirs of the batter.  


 Then we had to watch the muffins bake (after "convincing" Theo to not try and pull the door open or play with the gas handles)
 We tested to make sure they were cooked all the way through.  



While the muffins cooled, we got in our jammies, turned on some lullabies, and then let the eating begin.  Theo was pretty excited about the whole process, perhaps we'll attempt blueberry muffins later this week. 

No comments: