Friday, April 20, 2012

A quickie

Friday night at 6:30pm and Mason is still at work.  Theo and I were supposed to meet him for a twilight Air Show since this is Air Show weekend, but it got rained out.  When Theo and I got home (around 4:30) today, he went down for a nap and I got to work straightening the house.  With Mason and I working full time the house gets slightly neglected throughout the week.  So, I'm feeling pretty accomplished that I'm starting the weekend with a fairly neat house, dinner is marinating, Theo should wake up soon, and Mason should be home (hopefully) by 7:00 or 7:30.

Yep- I hear Theo playing now...which means this is getting cut short(er) than planned, but quick updates:


Theo got moved to the "mover" room at daycare since he can scoot and he's really getting much faster.  We lowered his crib mattress, he's eating more, and almost sitting up solo.

Mason has been busy in the vault doing some training these past few weeks and teaching CAP flying lessons on the weekends. 

I have a month left in school- wahoo!!!!  These teens have got Spring fever.  :)

The playing has turned to whimpers, so I'm off!

No comments: