Mason and I were reminiscing of past dates tonight as we went grocery shopping at 10pm at the Walmart...things do change from dating to married life. Today was a pretty relaxing day. I slept most of it trying to fight off a sore throat and minor head cold that I woke up with. Mason did some studying and washed both cars, and his motorcycle. Tomorrow we'll really hit the gym and the books. Grocery Shopping was pretty funny though, made us think of our younger years buying poptarts, and Eggo Waffles for school...Mason's schedule will probably not be so relaxed the next few weeks (well, year really) so we bought him some snacks to help him make it through the day.
Last night we went to the assignment night and "dinner" before hand for our class. We got to meet the instructor pilots that will be teaching Mason and the people in charge of his squadron. The Italian guys are so fun to hang around, and I told Mason I want them all to be our friends so that when we go there one day, we'll have places to stay. All in all good assignments were given out, 2 FAIPS, and 1 bomber, but the rest were F15/F16 and A-10s...so good variety in the new fiscal year. It was crazy to think that a year from yesterday Mason will find out his future plane...
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Saturday night date
Posted by
Ellen
at
12:06:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment