Today started a bit rainy, but once it cleared up, we were off for another day of chores around base. We took our time waking up since we went grocery shopping at 2am last night. I keep getting bounced around when I try to get my orders and paperwork for flight training at Pueblo, CO next month. But after calling a few offices, I think I got the right person and things should be ready for me Monday.
After doing a few other stops on base, we came back to the house and took it easy. We've been trying to get Sheppard to warm up to us but he's been shy lately. And then this evening we went to a BBQ with some of the other ENNJPT couples in the neighborhood. It was good to get to meet some new people in the same situation as us. It was especially good now because I'll be leaving from around July 1- Aug 14 and Ellen can't come with. There were a couple horror stories of bugs, etc. from other houses but we won't talk about that.....ever!
The link to the photo album in the recent post wasn't working for a while but we fixed it now. And after such a relaxing week, it's time for a relaxing weekend. Casual status rocks.
Oh, and if you're looking to get rid of a bookcase or two or five, we could use em!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Won't you be my neighbor
Posted by
Ellen
at
11:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment