Sunday, June 24, 2007

A stranger in the house

For those of you who know my lovely husband, you will know that he is the cheapest person that you will ever meet...which is why I think that he is going to have a heart attack. Mason has spent more money in the past month and a half than he has probably ever spent, but he is doing well. Sometimes he wakes up with the sweats just thinking about all the money he has spent. I must say that while proud, I am so happy. Today we purchased some carpet remnants (aka good carpet for less) and some bookshelves that were on a red dot clearance! We did do the pricing to see if it would be cheaper to make our own...but it was not. Very exciting. The Highlander took care of us on the way home. Mason did have to throw out some sandals that were worn and torn, but I told him that Barb would say it was okay to spend a few pennies on new sandals. That was pretty much the most exciting thing we did all day. Again it's 1:30am and we are banging away at the walls...hope the neighbors don't complain.

No comments: