Monday, June 11, 2007

Mason's dreams coming true

Usually our days consist of at least a trip to the base library and then a walk to the base Inn each night so that we are able to use the internet. Tonight our nightly walk consisted of coming face to face with a local skunk and fending off the gigantic mosquitoes. I think that Mason has about four big bites and I about six now.

Tonight the T-38s which Mason will fly during the second half of pilot training were doing their touch and goes so there was a sky filled with planes. Mason's dream. It was fun watching them fly around with all their lights on. We watched an interesting documentary tonight on a reserve detachment that went to Afghanistan. It was a good perspective.

Mason made dinner, Ellen made a chocolate chip cake and the maids did the linens and cleaned the towels...maybe we should reconsider this whole house thing without the maid. A plus is that Mason and I bought a washer and dryer for half the price than the retail stores. I am EXCITED!

No comments: