3.25
I have started to feel a little bit guilty about some of our hiking
outings I’m not really sure why mostly because it’s the post I see every
day about staying home don’t going out and for me I feel like being out
on a walk or hiking is just so good mentally and we really aren’t
coming into contact with anyone in fact going out and hiking we’ve seen
less people than just walking around our neighborhood. Yesterday we went
and checked out a new spot at Fontenelle forest. We have been to one
area of their first beforeWe decided to check out the wetlands area that
was re-opened after last year’s flooding. Unfortunately the trails I
had planned to go on were closed do you to damage however there were
other trails starting from the same location so we took those and had a
fabulous dayThe original forecast was supposed to be 70 and sunny it was
gray and mid 50s maybe getting to the low 60s by late afternoon but we
hate for 4 1/2 hours and covered almost 8 miles the trails were nice
because they were a mixture of flat and some hills. We saw a deer wild
turkeys so many birds
Saturday, May 9, 2020
Hiking: Fontenelle Forest Lower (12)
Posted by
Ellen
at
6:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment