Friday, November 9, 2018

Giving Thanks: November 9th

November 9th: I am thankful for my military spouse friends. I have learned so much from these men and women. I am grateful to have met some of my best friends on this life adventure. I've met people from amazing places, they have amazing stories and perspectives, and I get to do life with them.

I can message many of them on the crazy days and they immediately get "it." They help out before help is asked for, they keep your babies overnight when you are in the ER with your other child. They bring treats when you move in and are a complete stranger. They hug you when you're lonely. They cry with you when you experience a loss. They bake the yummiest things, they craft beyond my wildest imagination, they love Jesus. They watch your kids so you and your husband can take a vacation or night out, they call you out on your crap or being "fine". They send you ice cream halfway around the world, they come for game nights in yoga pants, you feed their spouses when they're TDY to where you live.

I can't imagine doing this life without these friends. 
 

No comments: