Today I am thankful for books! I'm grateful that my mom and dad read to me when I was little, we had books in our home, we went to the library, participated in the summer reading games, and had access to literature. I went on to get a Bachelors and Masters degree in English Education/Literacy. I LOVE sharing the love of reading with others. I'm also a consultant for Usborne Books & More so I can spread books to other homes. But, perhaps the most important, is that I can help my three boys develop a love of learning. Theo and I even shopped local today at my friends new bookstore, Booked! I love books and I know that every time we move the movers are cursing me for all the weight of the bookshelves of books in our home.
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Giving Thanks: November 6th
Posted by
Ellen
at
6:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment