Whew...this month should be titled, "Battle of Woodrow and the Snack Pantry." Oy! This boy's favorite place to hang out is in our pantry, getting all sorts of snacks. I feel like all he eats these days are snack foods (crackers, goldfish, yogurt, and fruit snacks). We're considering a lock, but we like Theo to be able to get his own.
When Woodrow isn't foraging for food, he likes to climb, climb, climb! Woodrow climbs on the tables, chairs, and would scale the wall if he could. We're supposed to have a warm spell in the next few days and I'm hoping we can spend some time playing outdoors at the park.
Woodrow likes to be Theo's little sidekick all the time. They are very sweet playing all sorts of games together, and coming up with imaginative play. Woodrow's been saying a lot more sounds lately, signing more, and I'm just hoping some words will pop out soon.
The best time of the week is playtime with Dad. I can't even explain how fun it is to see Woodrow rush to the door when he hears Mason coming home, and he just stands waiting for him. When the boys get some time with Mason before bed and on the weekends, it's lots of wrestling, giggling, and fun!
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment