Anyways...I snapped this little gem of Woodrow. It was just so sweet to me, because it was like this perfect glimmer of how he's certainly Mason's son. Amongst all of the toys and activities, Woodrow managed to find a view of the planes.
One of the new fun displays since we had been to the museum before was a small cockpit. All of the boys were trying to get in the cockpit and finally Theo and Woodrow got their turns. It's fun because they have a screen connected to it with B52 footage. Theo had such a blast, even though I wouldn't let him wear the little hat they had. Theo tells us that he wants to be a fireman when he grows up, but he has that special glimmer when he builds lego planes with Mason, or pretends to fly planes, and when he tells Mason he wants to go fly with him. These boys of mine have a special bond that I think only fathers and sons can have. I love them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment