Is time really going this fast? I can't even wrap my head around the fact that Woodrow is already FOUR months old. He is truly the sweetest little guy. He cooes and smiles and is always so happy. This was a big developmental month for Woodrow and it's so fun to watch him grown and change, even if it's happening way to fast.
| Hi mom |
Height: 25.8in
| Da Bears |
Eating:
Woodrow nurses every 2-3 hours during the day for about 15-20 minutes. He gets all breast milk. I've been able to store almost 3000 ounces exactly, and we ordered deep freezer number two. I hope to nurse until about 10 months and then swap to bottles of breast milk until he's 18 months old. So far, we're doing well to stay on track for that. I pump about 3-4 times a day depending on how are day is going. Usually once in the morning, midday, and before bed. Woodrow has gotten better with taking a bottle, so that's helpful. Usually about 2 hours before bedtime, I'll feed Woodrow hourly, but since he's been doing well with sleeping, I've tried to stop that little cluster feed. His spitting up has lessened, as well as his pooping, so it's nice that all those little body parts are developing. We'll probably introduce cereal in the next month, but I'm trying to keep him little as long as possible.
| You mean, I have to wear this from now until May! |
Woodrow sleeps about 11-13 hours straight each night! Go baby go!!! We were putting him to bed after Theo around 10:00pm, but then I felt bad waking him up in the morning if I wanted to go out with Theo. Now I try to work out the feedings so that he's eating around 8:00/8:30 and in bed following that feeding, that gives us a little time with Theo to wind down, and then us parents a few minutes to breathe at 9pm and maybe say hello to each other.
| So, about that bath... |
Some New Tricks and Developments:
-He will wiggle off the boppy and wiggles around his crib
-Smiles ALL THE TIME. He gives the biggest grins
-This month he's worked so hard on rolling over from his back to his front. He can roll onto his back, but doesn't seem that interested in it. On his 4 month birthday he rolled multiple times from back to front and is now a champ!
-Woodrow will coo and chatter at you. Ga ga ga, although we're working on ma ma ma
-Theo thinks it is HI.LAR.IOUS. when Woodrow reaches out and touches Theo's face. Too funny!
| My dear friend Andrea made these ADORABLE shirts for the boys. |
-He started sitting up in the bumbo
-We took the baby insert out of his baby bathtub, and he's warmed up to baths more. The water has to be just right (lukewarm)
| tummy time |
-Had his first haircut...I think this beats Theo. Despite his bald spot in the back, the hair around his ears was just out of control
-Met both of his Grandpa's. My parents came to visit in early November, and Mason's dad came the end of November. :)
-He turns 360 in the bed, and moves everywhere. Once I started seeing signs of him moving in bed, I couldn't help but watch him over the monitor every night. He is a wiggle worm and just moves all night long.
| Mommy doesn't want Daddy to cut my hair |
-His nails grow like weeds, we are constantly cutting them
| Splash Town |
-Experienced his first snow
-Went to a swimming pool for the first time
-Fingers, fingers, fingers...yum, yum yum!
-Had a sleepover when big brother Theo decided to sleep on the chair in his room one night
| Facetime with Grandma and Grandpa |
No comments:
Post a Comment