They have a small arcade type area, small locker room area, and then the pools. There was a small zero depth pool with two kiddie slides, and two tall "fountain" like structures. There are three FAST waterslides, a large hot tub, and then a 4 foot pool. I was impressed that the water temperature was actually pretty nice.
When we went in, I took Theo to the big slides first. About halfway up the stairs I thought that maybe I should have tested the slide first before taking Theo, but we were already headed up, and he was enthused. OH MY! There are two open slides and one enclosed slides (not for me). We went down the yellow slide. All the way up there were notices about only one person going down at a time, but at the top there was a pucture guide about how to sit with a child in front of you. So I sat up with Theo in front of me and put my arms around him and down we went. Quickly I realized we needed to lay down, and OMG it was super fast. About halfway down I was thinking we may flip out of this thing, and what the heck am I going to do with my baby when we get to the end of this slide (fortunately Mason was there so "catch" Theo). We went zooming out and I pushed Theo up and out of the water (he was a good sport about getting his face wet). I think we were both a little shook up, but he did ask to go again. We took quite a long break playing in the other pools (and Grandpa Dave and Mason of course had to take turns on the slides). Mason ended up taking Theo one more time, and did quite the good pass off to Grandpa Dave, but there was definitely a moment when I felt like Mason and Theo were going to flip out of the slide.
2 comments:
Loved it
Loved it all
Post a Comment