I found this activity/craft on Pinterest (of course) and thought I had nothing to lose by trying it out. The original intent was for this to be a time out tool. The idea is that when a little one is in time out, they shake up the glitter jar, and when all the glitter settles they can get up, and hopefully they've calmed down in the process. I figured HA! this would either work great because Theo would just keep shaking it and get distracted in time out, or...he'd be throwing such a fit the glitter jar would be destroyed. Either way, he mostly just has it in the playroom and shakes it up when he feels like it, and we haven't used it for time outs. It was an easy project, and once we collect some more containers, we may make more with the different glitter we got
.
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment