Thursday, November 1, 2012

Theo at 13 months

Not really sure when these posts are supposed to taper off, I mean dropping down to the more "milestone" months like 18 and 24, seems like information overload, so we'll see what happens.  If I end up getting to "Theo at 108 months old" feel free to tell me enough is enough. I think it's my attempt to keep my baby a baby.

So, Theo at 13 months.  He's an amazing kid!  I love him to pieces; however this month we did see a feisty side of Theo. Mason says it's because he's home with me all day.  I say it's a combination of growing pains, trying to walk, and teething.

Weight- about the same (20lbs 14 oz)
Height- growing every minute (He's waist is about the height of our coffee table, wasn't he just barely peeking over it?)

- Size 3 diapers, 12 month clothes (an occasional 9 mo or 18 mo in the mix)
-5 teeth, loves brushing his teeth
-bear crawling
- can climb up AND down the stairs (totally hilarious to see him slide backwards down the stairs)
-enjoys library time, playing at the park, walks, bath time, play dates
-Went to Pep Rally where I used to teach
-Passed out Halloween Candy
-Trip to the State Fair
-Fed ducks at the duck pond
 -Chewed through his first pacifier
-Beast eater (mom cuts up grapes and hot dog pieces in to tiny little pieces and then he shoves a handful of pieces in...)

Theo had some ups and downs with naps, and teething, but I think I've figured out his teething pattern.  2 days of lots of sleep, 2 days of whiny/crabby boy, tooth pops out.  He is super cute when I go to give him orajel because he knows to open his mouth.  Fortunately, for now, it doesn't look like there are any more ready to pop right through.  





He's a wonderful little dude.  Can't get enough of him! 

(This was his 2nd time down the stairs.  He can now go up and down in about 15 seconds. He's super fast)

No comments: