Thursday, July 12, 2012

Theo at 9 months

We were out of town for Theo's 9 month birthday, so I'm catching up here, and obviously a little behind. 

Some highlights of month 9:

Height:  27 inches (36th percentile)
Weight:  18lbs, 11oz (19th percentile- stop telling me my kid is HUGE)
Head Size: 43cm (66th percentile- all those brains)

Sleep:  Bedtime is between 9-10pm and Wake-up call is between 9-10am.  Theo still sleeps in his fleexe sleep sack, but he is getting a little big for it; I need to find a larger size sleep sack.  He now sleeps with 2 pacifiers because since we removed his bumper he likes to sometimes throw them out of the crib.  We also had to lower his crib to the lowest level.

Food & Drink:  He drinks about 4-5 bottles a day, 4 oz of liquid gold a day and we are starting to have him drink from a sippy cup for some of those feedings.  He loves fresh fruit, and steamed carrots.  He'd tried a few pieces of bread and meat, but hasn't shown a huge interest unless it's in pureed form.

Favorite Book:  Dancing Feet by Lindsay Craig, and any baby book with photographs of babies and animals.

New Tricks:  Theo can go from laying down to sitting up, and sitting up to laying down.  He's proficient with his army crawl and zooming around.  (He's doing more now, but you'll have to wait for the official 10 mo. blog)

Firsts:  Theo took his first airplane trip to Chicago and went on his first boat ride on Grandpa Weinberg's boat.

I'm sure there is MUCH more that I'm forgetting, but I'm sure I'll get to it in future blogs or facebook postings.





No comments: