Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daddy was away, so what did we do? PLAY!

When I finished school, Theo stayed in daycare part time the remainder of that week, and then Mason's dad and grandma came for a wonderful visit.  Shortly after that Mason went out on a TDY assignment to Nellis AFB, outside of Las Vegas. (I'll let him write more about that later).  So this was really the first opportunity for Theo and I to enjoy summer vacation and my new stay-at-home mommy time.  We had a blast!  Theo definitely missed his Daddy and I missed Mason lots, but was not bored at all.  This was the first time that Mason had been gone since Theo's been born, so it was a new experience for all of us.  I quickly slipped back in to the habit of putting Theo to bed at 9pm, and went on to eat dinner, watch tv, and spending hours reading Fifty Shades of Grey, and Fifty Shades Darker (I'm holding #3 for vacation)!

Anyways....some of the activities (many of them firsts for me) we did included:

Blueberry picking with friends

Pool time with friends, and by ourselves

Baby Sign/Playgroup

A visit to Sciport with a different playgroup


Visits to the Farmer's Market


Newks/Orange Leaf with friends from the squadron

Mexican dinner and Geauxicles with a former co-worker friend

Walks

 Snuggles & Naps














Backyard play dates with neighbors


No comments: