My child does not like green beans. I'm writing this because I need to be embedding it into my brain that he just. doesn't. like them. I got that in my head with peas (the spewed, regurgitated peas helped with that one). Maybe it's because he'll eat a few bites of green beans, and then a few more if I mix them with milk and/or cereal. Inevitably, after the few bites, sealed lips, and head turns...I get up and give him a different food, that I know he likes and he CHOWS down. And EVERY-TIME I think, why am I trying to give him green beans when he CLEARLY demonstrates that they are not a food he wants to eat.
Okay Theo...you win...I will not try to give you any more green beans...at least not for a while.
Monday, June 4, 2012
The Green Bean Saga
Posted by
Ellen
at
1:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment