Had a long time to think about working and mommy-ing, and a few months ago I handed in my resignation for the end of the school year. Lots factored into my decision, and I know I'll miss teaching terribly....but I'll never regret spending time at home with Theo! I keep saying I can't wait to be a full-time mom, but really I can't wait to be full-time mom without also being full time teacher to 95 other kids.
Theo and I are looking forward to more play dates, getting to the gym and pool, being able to sleep in past 5am, and spend lots of time together! It's going to be great.
Just 6 more days and then I'm outta there. It's strange to empty my room and not trick myself into thinking it's just for Summer. I'm sure it will be strange not to go back to work in August, but I know this is the right choice for our family.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats mama! Enjoy your time at home with him :)
Have Fun
Post a Comment