Thursday, January 12, 2012

Theo at 3 months


Gosh, I stink at keeping up with Theo's milestones.

At three months we didn't really do a height and measurement since we didn't see the doctor, but Theo's getting longer. He has officially grown out of his Newborn and 0-3 month clothes. Some 3 month outfits fit him while others are in the too small pile. Theo's hair has thickened back up and is very blond-brown. He's still got beautiful blue eyes like his Daddy, and we're hoping they stay that way.

He's smiling more and more and just starting to grab on to toys (when he turned three months). He is changing so much everyday.

There will be more at the 4 month posting. A lot of his new tricks have happened between 3-4 months, so I'll save it for a better, more comprehensive Theo check-in at 3 months. I need to hire someone to keep track of all the things I can never find the time/remember to write down.

No comments: