We've got some new videos of Theo posted to YouTube and a few from our outdoor walk in the woods today. We headed out to the East side of base and took a stroll through the forest. There were no snakes this time, thankfully, but we did see a beaver, a LIVE armadillo, and lots of squirrels. I'm quite intrigued by the armadillo since I normally just see them dead on the side of the road. I hear they aren't the nicest of animals, so we kept our distance. Theo was so impressed that he napped the entire time we were out walking until it was time to eat; he never misses waking up to eat. I have to say though, he was quite the energetic one today and really was awake for most of it. He got lots of bonding time with Mason in the morning while I slept. Thank you Mason!
After a tough night on Wednesday, Theo decided to be a sweetheart on Thursday and slept most of Friday. Surprisingly, he did end up going to bed just after midnight on Friday, woke up for a feeding/playtime with mom from 3-430 am, and then woke up at 6am ready to play with dad. He was alert for almost all of today which made him loads of fun to play with. He's a pretty amazing little boy and we are just enjoying every minute with him. We loaded up on some fire wood after our hiking adventure so he'll get to experience his first bonfire next weekend.
New Videos for November: http://www.youtube.com/
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Theo Videos and a Walk in the Woods
Posted by
Ellen
at
12:49:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment