This has been a busy, busy week. Last Friday I had a 25 week appointment at the Baby Doctor and all seems to have gone well. I had to take my glucose test, which wasn't as bad as I thought. Since I had a morning appointment, I chugged an entire Nalgene bottle full of water before going to the Doctor, then had to drink my super sugary fruit punch (which I wouldn't drink on a regular basis, but it wasn't that bad). I then chugged another Nalgene full of water so that I would be hydrated enough with my pee test results, since last time I was scolded for being dehydrated. No comments from the Doctor. The baby's heart rate was 131 and all was good with me. I didn't get the phone call of doom from the Doctors office all week, so I'm assuming there was no problem with my glucose test results- hooyah! My next appointment will be mid-July when I get home from vacation and I'll get a lovely shot in the behind-youch!
I spent the early part of the week visiting with friends and working at Sylvan before my journey to Chicago. I was pretty sure once we found out Mason would be headed West during the summer that I would go to Chicago to see family and friends for a little bit, but still debated it a little bit- I'm SO GLAD I'M HERE!!!! I got into town Wednesday and the weather has been perfect, not to cold, not Louisiana hot, and I've been visiting with my family and hanging around the house, just getting to enjoy reading books, putting my feet up, enjoying good meals, and relaxing.
Mason has been pretty busy with work, so we haven't communicated much this week, but hopefully things are good out on the island. Last I heard he was off the explore some cave on his weekend.
Friday, July 1, 2011
Relaxation Vacation for Ellen (Mason's not to miserable either)
Posted by
Ellen
at
11:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment