When I went home to Illinois for 2.5 weeks, I was somewhat inspired to start cooking again. The combination of pregnancy, and only being one person at home I had lost my mojo for cooking...but it appears to have reappeared when I got to go home and eat good food! So I'm posting this to share a recipe, prove to Mason that I'm eating meat and veggies (albeit with pasta), and to make you jealous!
Ingredients:
1 pkg. Linguine
2 cups Broccoli Florets
2 cups sliced carrots
2 tsp. oil
1 lb. beef sirloin steak
1/2 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
2 tsp. ginger
Instructions:
1. Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes. (*I prefer to cook the veggies the whole time the pasta cooks, because I like them soft).
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 minutes. or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain pasta mixture; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.
1 comment:
the stove looks pretty clean - nice
Post a Comment