I was thinking a few weeks ago about our anniversary, and thought, "man, I can't believe it has been three years already since we've been married." Then it dawned on me, that woah, we've actually been married four years (today actually).
Mason and I started dating when we were 17 and Juniors in high school.
Got married five years later when we were 22.
And now we're 26 and having a baby. Life is amazing!
We are really looking forward to this year ahead and have some big milestones that we are looking to celebrate.
May 31st-Mason's Promotion to Captain
August 21st- Ellen graduates from Grad. school
October 5th (ish)- Baby Kehs arrives
October 10th- Mason graduates from Grad school
I'm sure there are others I am forgetting, but right now all looks great in the Kehs' household.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
4 Years Already!!!
Posted by
Ellen
at
9:45:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment