Well, no big news for this post. I've gotten about a third of the way through my lesson planning for the first quarter of school. I'm excited about this, because my plans should take me through the end of October, although trying to lesson plan during the school year never works out as well. Check out my (still in development) class website at http://mrskehs.tripod.com (*you probably want to turn the pop up blocker on). I used this site last year, but am starting to make changes or this year. I found out that I will for sure be teaching 3rd/4th homeroom, 3rd-5th Reading/Language Arts, and Texas History...that should be interesting.
Mason is busy in pilot ville. He hasn't flown for two days, but is back to the flight line tomorrow. I think he's looking forward to the weekend again. I know I am, and I'm not working these days. Tomorrow night (Friday) there is an assignment night, so that will be fun with all the rumors lately. There's news that an F22 might be dropped which would be awesome! (for those guys, anyways)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Is it Saturday yet?
Posted by
Ellen
at
3:17:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment