This week went by so fast. I can't believe that it is already December, although it's hard to think about holidays and such when it's still 70 degrees out. (Not that I am complaining. It's great!) This weekend was also too fast. Mason and I seem to keep passing during the week with our different schedules so Friday night we went out to dinner at On the Border (yum!) and had a chance to catch up on all the things that happened during of busy week. We both were feeling sick this weekend, so Saturday we mostly slept. Mason seems better, but I still don't feel to great. We ran a few errands, and worked around the house and got to go out to dinner again, this time at the Texas roadhouse. They have really good BBQ. When we got home Mason took me for a night motorcycle ride. It was pretty fun, since the weather was perfect and the fresh air felt good, but it was a little scary since he took me on the highways for the first time. It's pretty scary when a truck goes whizzing by...
Today, Mason's class painted a dunk tank by their training building. The tradition is that, when you have your solo flight you get dunked into the tank. Mason's class will be working on their solos over the next few weeks, so they got to paint the tank with their class theme...they chose Chuck Norris quotes. It was warm, but VERY windy today, so it felt pretty cold. I tagged along for fun (and borough cookies.) we didn't too much work done, but Mason spent the night studying, and I took it easy to prepare for tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment