Our Anniversary was on Sunday. Two sick kiddos, date night cancelled, beautiful weather, just dong real life together. Cheers to many more years!
TWELVE YEARS! It is just a little unbelievable to me that 12 years ago Mason and I got married. There were days when I didn't think we'd survive the first year. Newelyweds, college grads, moving across the country, first teaching job, pilot training...whew! You learn a lot in that first year...like the person you've chosen to share you life with compares the price per ounce when grocery shopping while looking for the cheapest deal.
Every day we choose to be together. It's not always easy. There have been some really hard parts. We've taken our turns lifting each other up. There have been amazing parts that I wouldn't trade for anything. We've given life to three wonderful little boys. We've traveled the world together. Lately, life's been on an upswing and it's so sweet.
This was read at our wedding, and I've been praying it over our
marriage a lot lately. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not
envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others,
it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of
wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It
always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love
never fails. (1 Cor 13:4-8).
I'm so glad that we get to travel these open roads together and I'm ready for the years to come!
I'm so glad that we get to travel these open roads together and I'm ready for the years to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment