Thursday, March 2, 2017

A Visit from the Toothfairy

Theo lost his first tooth on February 28th!  I can't even believe we're hitting these milestones already.  He's still my little guy even though every day he's challenging me to see he's a growing boy. 

Wiggly tooth

Theo's shown lots of interest in the tooth fairy the past several months and often asks when his teeth would fall out.  I explained maybe when he was in kindergarten or 1st grade.  Last month they did a unit on teeth at school and the topic came up again.

Honestly, I didn't believe him when he told us that his tooth was wiggly.  He was SOOOO excited that he had a wiggly tooth and obviously super stoked when it came out a few days later.  Woodrow was not too happy about all this attention and had some tears and then told us he had wiggly teeth. Ha!

PS. Going rate for teeth at the Kehs house= 1 glittery quarter (which he promptly lost the next day)


No comments: