Monday, February 13, 2017

Asan Beach and Emme's Birthday

One of our last weekend adventures before Mason came home in January was to attend an "Arts in the Park" event at Asan Beach.  There were some booths set-up with different agencies from the Guam parks and services and they each had little speeches for the kiddos. They got a stamp for listening at each station and then once they collected all of their stamps they could turn in their paper for a chance to win a raffle prize. 

The kids were given chalk and were able to draw on the sidewalk and parking lot.  They liked to draw their own designs and see the other images that other people had drawn.  Woodrow won a water bottle from the raffle which he was happy about and of course it was devastating for Theo. 

After we left the beach park we were almost to the middle of the island and I had heard about a good Taco Shack, so I grabbed a few tacos.  My overall review is that they were good, but I don't feel the need to go running back for them.  The middle of the island is really beautiful and I was wishing I had a better way to take pictures of the sights. 

The boys were also invited to a friend's birthday party.  Woodrow spent 3 hours on the water slide and had an amazing time!  Theo had fun for about an hour and then decided to partake in playing Legos and checking out the refreshments.  Max napped the entire time!  






No comments: