I'm so terribly behind at blogging, yet I have a huge list of things I want to write about...but I had to get this post done before Woodrow hits the 16 month mark. I was busily working away on his baby book this month, and really showed me how much our little guy has changed. Looking over so many pictures it was like, one day he was this little squishy baby, and the next he was toddling around with few "baby" signs left.
At Woodrow's 15 month check-up he weighted in at 21 lbs. and 30.3 inches. Which is funny to me because Theo was taller and heavier at this age, which surprised me because it feels like Woodrow is taller based on the things he's getting into at this age. He's still in size 3 diapers and wearing 12 month/12-18 month clothes. And the battle of the winter gear has begun here in Minot.
We spent Woodrow's 15 month birthday in Florida which was a nice break from the brisk weather we were starting to have in Minot. Woodrow got to take his first plane ride (well 6 by the end of the trip) and he did a really good job. Food is the key to this little boys happiness! He also got to add some states to his travel list (Georgia, Florida, and Alabama). And first toe dip in the Gulf of Mexico. :) I'm thinking I should make the boys a little US Passport since they've crossed off so many states already in their young lives.
Woodrow has become more independent lately, yet LOVES to be right by his best buddy Theo. They were so cute playing on our trip and exploring together. Woodrow has been working on climbing, but hasn't quite mastered it yet. He's babbling more and more, and when we can steal the pacifiers from him he's making more and more sounds that could almost count as words. He's doing the occasional toe-walking.
He is paying more attention to his surroundings especially if there is a dog nearby-he loves them! Which is so cute, because Theo loved dogs at this age too. Woodrow is also sitting long enough to actually read a story too, which makes me sooo happy, because I felt I had definitely failed him in this area, but he's doing well with looking at books now and seems to really enjoy them. Woodrow is also doing a really good job starting to "play" with toys how they are "supposed" to be played with. He'll pick up a toy phone and pretend to talk on it, or he'll zoom cars around, and it's so sweet! He catches on to so much.
Love our little Woodrow!
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment