Friday, October 10, 2014

Preschool Co-Op

He was REALLY excited, but the first day photos just didn't quite come out...he was saying cheeeese!
I hadn't really been thinking about sending Theo to preschool this year, since he's my little guy, and just turning three.  Also, the preschool situation in a little tricky...but I won't go too much in to that.  Anyways, a few of my friends and I decided that we'd start a small preschool co-op so that the kids got to socialize, do a little learning, and have to practice doing things in a group setting with different teachers.  So, we set-up a basic plan where we'd focus on a letter, number, theme, and either a color or a shape each week.  We're one month in and there's definitely a learning curve, but the kids seem to really be having a great time.  We meet twice a week and rotate houses each week.  Theo is having a blast and he keeps coming home so enthused for learning, and I only hope this continues throughout his education. 






No comments: