Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lucy's Amusement Park

We ventured off to another local treasure here in Minot...Lucy's Amusement Park!  This place, I'm sure would disappoint so many people, but we had a great time.  It's just South of Minot.  If you weren't looking for it you'd probably miss it, especially since you have to drive through a trailer park to get there.

The place's big attraction is miniature golf, which excites me, because Mason and I enjoy playing mini-golf, and now we could take the kiddos.  Theo seemed to have fun, although usually after a few strokes, he'd pick-up his ball and move it next to the hole to putt it in.  They also have a few rides for the kids go on.  The prices aren't too bad, but you have to pay tax which isn't posted...just a little funny to pay like $15.33 for mini golf (or whatever it was).

Theo got to go on one of the rides, and he had a fun time and didn't want to head home.  I think we'll definitely go back at some point. 




No comments: